Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursblah

I feel like a huge bag of crap. I felt so good yesterday after my acupuncture. I felt like anything could happen to me and it would be okay. Today I feel awful. Yesterday I went over to Wendy’s and we had Swiss Chalet. I was so hungry, I ate everything and today I still feel bloated from it, but I could eat a small army at the same time.

Tracy is driving me nuts. I make one small mistake and she feels that she should point it out and make a dumb face as if I brought shame to our great group, meanwhile everyone, her included, sends out error filled emails all the time which no one rubs in their face. Also for my birthday we were all going to go to Dangerous Dan’s but after driving by it on Sunday, I will spare my co-workers the experience. So we have to pick a different restaurant and everyone wants to do Indian but she won’t go anywhere that stinks so it always ends up an Italian restaurant even though I am not a big fan of pasta, just because it’s her favorite.

I’ve been a slug, haven’t been to the gym all week and was only on the treadmill once since I am here every night doing over time. Jim is getting snotty, tried to tell me I don’t need a birthday weekend. Every year his birthday is a long weekend and we have to go to the cottage where he sits on his ass while his mommy serves him; he can go eff himself.

I am half-heartedly trying some relaxation techniques to get me out of this mood. It always sounds great when you feel fine, but once the slump starts it’s a different story. It’s an awful feeling hating yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment