Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stalkers

Stalkers are crazy. They are sad and desperate and gross. I’ve had all kinds, the really intense psycho Lebanese ones and the horny married guy ones. They come in different intensities, from the “innocent” meeting you on the same subway car every single day, rubbing his finger along the back of your arm in an All Hands meeting to the moving into the room right next door to you and screaming at you in the hallway, calling you a cold hearted bitch kind. I’m pretty much an emotional midget, any kind of discomfort and I am looking for the nearest exit. I have never in my life been able to force myself to do something I don’t want to do, so when some guy that I have zero interest in gives off “those” vibes, it’s all I can do to keep from vomiting and I’m pretty sure a little bit of it gets on his shirt. My point is, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU HAVE ANY CHANCE WITH ME??? I realize this may make it sound like I am a hot piece of ass, I AM NOT. This just shows how desperate men can be. What gives you f*ckers the right to make me feel uncomfortable on a regular bases? I don’t even want to get into the internet stalkers, we’ll save that for another day.

Crap dammit, I gained two pounds this week. I know the weekend wasn’t the most responsible but COME ON!! I spent 4 hours on the elliptical and two sessions doing weights. Those long weekends are a bust. Can’t wait for my Birthday weekend!! But for real, I haven’t had a decent crap in about a month. I’m going to have to think about some kind of cleanse or some exlax.

No comments:

Post a Comment