Wednesday, February 25, 2009

360 hours or 21600 minutes


Times are crazy. My current times anyway. But that's okay because I just had accupuncture and let me tell you, it kind of works! I am stressing because my body is slowing dying on the inside and I am not sure of an afterlife so I'm freaking out a bit. Plus work is balls busy. If I screw up here, millions of subscribers will not be able to text their brains out.


Just a quick note as I have realized time is valuable. The appointment with the RE on Monday was not a positive one. He basically said all signs point to the internals of a 50 year old. His success rate in January was over 80% so he said "if it doesn't work in one shot it will never work and can I please have $11000 now?" The thing about me is things always work out for me in the end, it's just that the journey is usually very rough. I am really hoping that's the case this one time as well. I will be okay with never winning the lottery or writing an acclaimed novel or getting skinny and having a boob job but I really need this. I think I might have to do that Ask the Universe business where you write down your wish and then light that wish on fire while you pray to the stars. The last time I did that Steve showed up at my door 2 months later. So while it may not show the best judgement, it did give me what I really wanted.


I finally broke Jim's spirit and got him to agree to another cat. I finally got my orange kitten!! I wonder if my dreams of orange kittens will stop now? Anyway, we got her from the Animal Shelter. I felt bad adopting a kitten as so many older animals need homes but with Jack we needed to get a younger cat and I had to stick to my orange cat request as I am sick of being tormented with orange cat dreams. She's adorable! at first I was a little concerned as she looked quite retard but she seems to be able to open her eyes fully now. Jim stays home with her all day and bonds so I am kind of jealous. The guy didn't even want her and now he refers to me as the kittens Other Mommy. Where is his karma??? oh ya, it's me. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment