Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Double Stuff

Janelle brought in Double stuffed oreo's. It's 9:21 AM right now. How long can I hold off? I just ate most of a bagel with butter, so I'm not hungry but my coffee is still warm, the perfect temperature to dip some double stuff.

I was a big pig this weekend. On Saturday I ate a whole big bag of those cadbury chocolate eggs. I did it for science, Wendy has a new blood sugar reading machine for her newly acquired diabetes. My first reading was 5.4 and two hours and 1200 calories later it was 8.3. I guess that's alright. On Sunday I ate a whole twix candy bar and after Jer and Susan left, I ate half a bag of those delicious new Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar chips from PC. 25% less fat than regular kettle chips! Yesterday I had a coke float and about 10 pieces of banana bread.

I have to cut down on caffeine so I am only allowing myself 3 coffees a week. So really, when am I going to get another chance to see how it tastes with double stuffed cookies?

No comments:

Post a Comment