Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It Begins - Day 5



It’s been challenging crawling out of the Birthday mindset, there is no way I can rationalize celebrations into the next month. I have only been working out a couple of times a week and eating more than I should. Hopefully it’s enough to get me through this. I wish I was three years younger so I could take more time to get my body ready for this but I must have faith.

On Friday I started the estrogen patches. No sweat until Sunday when I started spotting a bit. I was kind of excited as it’s timed well for implantation bleeding. But then I saw online that it’s a possible side affect of the patch. Today it’s turned into full blown bleeding, how the heck is that going to affect things?? I emailed Jennifer the nurse and of course the one time I really need to talk to her she hasn’t written back. My mood is alright. For some reason I didn’t really give any thought to the patches, just worrying about how I am going to manage all the injections but already the patches are throwing me for a loop.

My mock transfer is tomorrow. The dumb doctor that butchered my belly button during my laparoscopy and tore up my cervix during my second IUI recommended it to the RE, who had no problem himself getting last time he had to do the sonohystiogram. Sure, what’s another $150 in the bucket of non-fairness? It’s kind of a good check point though in regards to my bladder stretching project. I feel like I’ve made great gains in the last 2 weeks.

Also still waiting to hear about the new job. I thought I was meeting the manager today but it’s not until Thursday. Great, I spent half an hour blow drying my hair for nothing! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment