Thursday, March 5, 2009

150 Hours/9000 Minutes

Woohoo only 9000 more minutes till my birthday. YAY!!

Why do I have a feeling the build up will be better than the weekend? People are already incroaching on my time. Wendy is coming over, that will actually be alright, she’ll just sit on the couch with me and she’s going to watch what I want and she’s going to like it. Robert and Michael have been invited over after, they can get drunk and come on to Jim and I can get uncomfortable. I try to remember Jim’s horniness for almost every woman alive but with promiscuous bears around, it’s hard to not to expect the worst every time you walk back into the room.

Ann is driving me nuts. Really nuts. She keeps bugging me, asking me what’s new, how am I feeling? It’s the same questions every single day, she’s so hungry for gossip and drama, I don’t want anything to do with her and her information grabbing and pushiness. When people are stressed, they know so. It does zero good when people remind them of how much they look like shit or how quiet they’ve been. I am trying to deal with crap, I don’t want to talk about it, and especially not with you!! She’s been saying some really stupid shit and I am at the end of my rope with dumb. Does she really think it will make me feel better that her 40 year old daughter said I could have her eggs because she’s not using them?? Do they really think that after 40 years of hard drinking and smoking that she will be any better than me? Do I really want your moron genes in my family pool?? I love Ann dearly but right now I could use a friend vacation.




Oh snap, I just got an email from my aunt about the whale that was trapped in fishing and crap trap lines. The scuba rescuers cut away all the lines and freed her and she was so happy. Then come crap at the bottom:

May you, and all those you love, be so fortunate...
To be surrounded by people who will help you get untangled from the things that are binding you.And, may you always know the joy of giving and receiving gratitude.I pass this on to you, my friend, in the same spirit.


For some reason I am more annoyed than ever.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment