Wednesday, March 11, 2009

26 Hours or 1560 minutes

Yesterday Janelle and I were complaining about people, my boss in particular. Today she tells me that she accidentally printed the email and left it in the printer, when she got in this morning she found it face down on her desk. Fantastic. Anyway, I am pretty sure I wasn’t that mean but come on, who needs this?? She’s just getting me back for that time I took the evidence she sent me through email and got a co-worker in trouble for spreading rumors about me. (heavy fallout from that cross eyed baby thing). Anyway, so far Tracy has been super nice to me today, so I don’t think it was her that found the email; she’s pretty sensitive and would have been hurt. We went for lunch today at Hair of the Dog and Tracy paid for mine because I didn’t get a birthday cake. That was really nice of her, I felt bad, especially since Miran or someone (Miran) didn’t put in enough money and Tracy had to pay even more. I also feel bad because I applied for a job in Tammy’s group and apparently I have a pretty good chance at it. That would screw over my group now if I left, it takes forever to high someone and even longer to train them. Oh well, Tammy’s job sounds sweet, and I need to reduce my stress, definitely.

Today is taking forever. I just took my $10 winning Bingo scratch card and parlayed it into another $10 worth of scratch tickets which then manifested into $0 winnings.

I went in for day three blood work on Monday. I really did try with the full bladder thing. I even got up early to chug water. It worked too well. By the time I got there I was ready to explode and the waiting room was FULL. I wiggled around for a while and finally had to go let a little out three times. By the last one I was like “fuck this” and just totally drained my bladder. 5 minutes later I am still in the waiting room and my bladder was full again! Finally as I am walking to the bathroom for the 4th time and everyone is looking at me, the nurse calls me in. I was lying on the table squirming, the tech couldn’t get me to stop moving and I had that ultrasound goo all over the place so she told me to go pee and we did it the messy way. Next cycle I’m not even going to try, my bladder can’t take it. No one understands. Anyway, there were 7 follicles and my blood work came back alright, she didn’t give me specifics so I don’t know what my FSH is but I guess it’s low enough. Now I wait for instructions and I have a Sonohystiogram on Monday with the butcher Dr. Raymond. That woman has ripped me apart on three separate occasions I still have the scars to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment