Thursday, April 9, 2009

Raining Sunshine

Ever since I started taking that Chia seed my life seems to be getting better. Obviously my bowel movements are the immediate awesome. Twice a day baby! And I just feel good. It could also be the armful of different vitamins I have been popping twice a day or the acupuncture for sure. Mostly though I’m gonna say CHI CHI CHI CHIA! I need to get some kind of traveling show on the road and maybe set up a commission agreement with Salba to sell this stuff. I made Wendy and Andrea take a shot of it last week. I’m not sure it took but to their defense they are not trying to make a baby.

I had my first ultrasound this morning, 18 follicles baby! I can’t wait to tell my acupuncturist Daniel. I love that little munchkin. All my blood levels look good too so I start injections tomorrow night. I think I will be okay. I don’t really have any coping stragedies; I just have denial. During my IUI I was on 150 mg of FSH stimulant, this time I will be on 450 mg. With the exception of the last day when my ovaries kind of felt like exploding, it was fine. I am more worried about the daily blood test needles and of course the two weeks of progesterone suppositories. The nice nurse lady told me if it gets too much then I can always shove them in my butt. It’s nice to know that shoving stuff up my butt is an option.

I got that new job, yay! It’s a lateral move but with a 5% rate increase. And of course the blackberry and laptop and working from home and actually being in Wireless and not getting screwed at bonus time is pretty awesome. I am a little worried about the VP, I worked for him before and thought he was a pig but I am resolved to go in there with an open mind. Anyway, everyone here has been sweet, Miran said some really nice stuff and everyone is sad. Rob has refused to speak to me so I guess that isn’t so sweet and Tracy just left in a huff so that is kind of weird but mostly it’s been nice to be missed.

We’re going to have lunch with my dad tomorrow. He’s on his way back from Moncton and his coaching gig with the US curling team. He’s getting them ready for the Olympics but has to head back to Switzerland for a while. He’s footing the bill so I am opting for sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment